The HighTech Startbahn Netzwerk e.V. is the largest association for start-ups and young companies in the high-tech sector.
It actively supports its members and the start-up ecosystem through customised events and networking with investors, mentors, cooperation partners and the industry.
HIGHTECH STARTBAHN NETZWERK E.V. IN FIGURES
COMPANIES | PEOPLE | CROSS-MEMBERS
Once a year this investor congress brings together capital-seeking high-tech enterprises from all over Europe with international investors.
Annual impulse event for regional SMEs and start-ups with inspiring speeches by renowned experts.
Presentation format for young companies in front of mentors and established companies
Members Scope enables informal exchanges within the network on a thematic level.
”A company grows best by revenue. Entrepreneurship in high technology is B2B business and B2B business is peoples business! I know this from my own experience and also how difficult it is to get the right contacts. That’s why we support entrepreneurs by actively and intrinsically connecting them with mentors, investors, industry partners and researchers from all over Europe in a way that suits them best.”
- 15+ years experience in B2B venture development (financing, scale-up, M&A) as founder, consultant, investor and mentor
- Leads the HighTech Startbahn Netzwerk e.V. and is the contact for topics such as:
- Member management and networking of members
- Association topics, representation of interests, paper, statistics/publications
- Own events & events as a service
- Financials & Admin: Accession, Fees, Accounting etc.
RESEARCH CLUSTER FAST
Technological breakthrough through real-time capability
Cluster project within the framework of the funding program “Zwanzig20 – Partnership for Innovation” of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research.
The HighTech Startbahn participates with great commitment in an EU project to promote a transnational educational concept in the sector of mechatronics and metallurgy.